At HGA’s Convergence 2014 Providence, you will be able to meet favorite vendors assembled in the ConvergenceVendor Hall.
- Try out that spinning wheel or loom you always wanted to buy.
- See demonstrations of the newest products or traditional techniques.
- Find your favorite vendors and meet new ones.
- Participate in informal fashion shows.
- Have your book signed by the author.
- Shop for:
- Spinning, weaving, sewing, and felting equipment
- Dyes and supplies
- Basketry materials and supplies
- Books, videos, and CDs for your favorite technique
- Hand-painted and specialty yarns
- Luxury fibers you cannot find anywhere else
- Software and other technology
- Fiber Schools for vacation or degrees
- Ethnic textiles and baskets
- Plus special surprises
Vendor Hall at Convergence 2006 Grand Rapids
Vendors: Applications for the Convergence 2014 Providence Vendor Hall will be available in early 2014.
If you are interested in booth information, please contact HGA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company Name, Contact Name, Street Address, Phone number, Website, Email