HGA welcomes you to HGA’s Convergence 2014 Providence!
Download Registration Book PDF for all class and event information.
Open your account with HGA NOW to move through the checkout process faster and receive your member discount immediately.
Current HGA members
- If HGA has your email on file, HGA may have created an account for you.
- Log in with the email you use for HGA correspondence
- Reset your password using the "Forgot Your Password?" feature
- Verify your membership and update your profile with phone number and street address to receive member pricing
- If you are an HGA member and no account has been created, create an account and request membership access from HGA to receive member pricing.
- If you have difficulties verifying your membership or creating an account please email firstname.lastname@example.org with details, and someone will get back to you within 24 hours.
Nonmembers or new members joining now
- Create an account now to speed your registration process.
Now you are ready!
Now you're ready to register for Convergence on December 16 at noon EST.
Registration for C2014 Providence will open Monday December 16, 2014, at 12:00 noon. This will give most members a chance to open their accounts, and will not favor any US/Canada time zone.
Members, if you have trouble creating or validating your account, use these options to register:
Register as a nonmember and pay by credit card.
Register as a nonmember and pay by Check
HGA will verify your membership and adjust your bill and refund the difference. You will keep your place in the queue based on the time stamp of your registration.
Registration begins December 16, 2013 and will be accepted via mail, internet, fax or phone through July 2, 2014. All applications received prior to December 16, 2013, by any method, will be considered to have arrived on that date. Registrations will be available on-site at the Rhode Island Convention Center beginning Tuesday, July 15, 2014, and will be subject to an additional $35 US administration fee. Early registration is advised for the best selections. Checks and credit card charges will be deposited on receipt. Confirmations will be sent within 5 weeks of receipt of registration and via email when possible. Please keep a copy of your registration form. Call or email to request fax receipt confirmation. Email inquiries may be sent to email@example.com.
Telephone inquiries may be directed to HGA after December 5, 2013: 678-730-0010, between 12:00 noon–5:00 pm Eastern time, Monday through Thursday.
Helpful Hints for You...
Read through the Convergence 2014 Providence Registration Booklet with a highlighter or pen in-hand. As you review, check the classes, tours, and events that appeal to you. Use the Worksheet on page 22 to help you plan your schedule, then proceed to the Registration Forms on pages 13 and 14. Remember to leave time for shopping and seeing the art exhibits.
Note: HGA membership is required for class participation. Material Fees will be collected at the individual classes and should not be included on the Registration forms.
All Convergence registrations are date/time stamped upon receipt (by fax, phone, mail, or online) at HGA, and are processed in order.