Laughlin Library Collection
HGA Laughlin Circulating Collection
The library collection, donatedto HGA by Frosty Laughlin in loving memory of Mary ElizabethLaughlin, is now available for circulation to any HGA member.
- Books may be checked out by HGA members only.
- No more than two books per member may be checked out at any one time.
- A fee of $9.00 plus shipping and handling per book will be charged. For actual shipping charges contact HGA
- Fees must be paid in advance.
- Books must be returned no later than thirty (30) days after the outgoing postmark date; the return date is determined by the postmark date.
- Library privileges will be revoked for anyone not returning library materials.
For a printed list of the collection, please contact the HGA office at: