HGA's Convergence® Internship Program provides qualified assistants for Convergence® Conference Leaders, while giving students enrolled in Fiber Arts progams the chance to assist internationally known instructors and to pariticipate in the Convergence® experience.
Convergence® 2016 Interns: Madison Sessions, Elizabeth Gehring,
Rachel Snack, Colin Ledbetter, Jordan Wilshaw, Abraham Buddish
Laura Kiskaddon, Irene Smith, and Erin Miller. Not pictured: Nicole Benner.
The Convergence® Internship is funded by HGA's Fiber Trust giving program.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited academic program
- Ability to fulfill the requirements of a class (workshop, studio, seminars) assistant
- Attendence at a Training Class time, TBA, at the Convergence® conference location
- A brief paragraph as to why this assistantship would be helpful to you.
- A paragraph as to why you would be a capable assistant for this instructor. (include experience, skills, techniques, areas of expertise, etc.)
- Estimate of financial needs:
Approximately how many miles from your home to Reno, NV__________
Air Travel Needs? Yes______ No______
Hotel Accommodations Needed? Yes_____No_____
- Include answers to the following questions:
If you receive an internship are you willing to become a HGA student member at a cost to you of $25? Yes____ No___