July 30 - August 6, 2016
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA
Welcome to the ultimate international fiber art experience, HGA’s Convergence® conference where you can meet people face to face and touch real cloth, not just exchange texts or look at images. Immerse yourself in the inspiration and stimulation of exhibits, classes, textile tours, and shopping – all in the vibrant arts community of Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
New for 2016:
- Purchase the Convergence® Value Package (CVP) and save 25% on all your classes.
- Photography will be allowed in the Art Exhibit Hall. We encourage you to photograph exhibits and upload them to social media. Please include hashtags #HGA and #Convergence.
- Make sure to take time to stop by the Marketplace to visit our many vendors and to see the new Convergence® related items available for purchase in the HGA booth.
Register early! Classes fill quickly!
Convergence® events and activities are open to the general public, however an HGA Membership is required to register for Sessions. Registration is taken on a first-come, first served basis, and Fiber Trust members who have given a financial gift of $100 or more in 2015 qualify for Priority Registration. Join the Fiber Trust online or call (678) 730-0010.
Priority Registration opens December 1, 2015
General Registration opens December 15, 2015
How to Register:
- Online The preferred registration method of HGA, secure and includes an immediate email confirmation
- Fax the Registration form to (678) 730-0836
- Mail the Registration form to the HGA address at the bottom of the form
- Phone (678) 730-0010 – Available Monday through Thursday, 12:00 PM – 5:00 PM EST
Registration closes June 30, 2016 and reopens onsite at the Wisconsin Center beginning Monday, August 1, 2016. Registrations received onsite will be subject to an additional administration fee of $25 (US Dollars) and will be based on availability. Leaders are unable to admit students who have not registered in advance. Full payment by credit card (or check if mailing in your Registration form) is required to secure a space in a session.
Convergence® Value Package
Purchase the Convergence® Value Package (CVP) and save 25% on your session!
In addition to the savings on class registration, the CVP includes daily admission to the Marketplace Vendor Hall and the Art Exhibits ($40 value), 1 ticket to the Fashion Show ($75 value), 1 ticket to the Featured Speaker ($35 value), and an HGA Tote Bag ($10 value).
Supplies and Material Fees
Session supply lists are available on our website. Session materials fees are payable to the Leader and collected at the time of the class. Do not include this on the Registration form.
Changes and Cancellations
Registrants may change their Session and Tour selection until April 30, 2016. Requests must be made in writing and are subject to an administration fee of $25 (US Dollars).
Membership dues and tickets purchased for Convergence® events (Fashion Show, Featured Speaker, Meals, Tours, Juror Talks, etc.) are non-refundable. Requests to cancel a Session must be made in writing by April 30, 2016. Cancellations are subject to a cancellation fee of 50% of the Session fee or $75, whichever is less. No refund will be given for cancellations received after April 30, 2016.
All Sessions and Tours require a minimum number of participants in order to run. HGA reserves the right to cancel Sessions and Tours if there is insufficient registration. If we must cancel a Session or Tour we will issue a full refund.